Professional Customer Facing Staff
and those in after sales role
Why do we need it?
The eyes and ears of a business are its front line staff. Knowing what to do in these roles is not sufficient – these staff must be powerful ambassadors for the company and everything it stands for. Nearly 70% of customers walk away due to indifference during the initial contact with an organisation – these are the staff that can make the difference. Along with being the lynch-pin behind the customer experience they also fulfil a vital sales role which when effectively leveraged can make a significant contribution to your business performance.
What’s different about a TLEXP Sales Programme?
In short its about making it an experience. We don’t tell your staff what to do – we don’t even just show them. We allow them to experience for themselves what it feels like to be treated well and treated indifferently. Our style of experiential learning enables you key front line staff to gain a real insight into the critical role they play and the key leverage points at their disposal when dealing with customers. Not only does this increase customer satisfaction ratios, it also enables these staff to make a real sales contribution to the business both directly and indirectly.
What are the key benefits?
- Deeper understanding of the role and how to improve personal effectiveness
- Increases in sales and customer satisfaction ratings
- Happier more motivational climate to work in.
- Immediate increases in Customer satisfaction ratings and with it an in crease in loyalty and repeat purchase rates
- Increased sales and business referrals
- Increased staff motivation and retention levels
- Decrease in mistakes and absenteeism
- Getting work done
- Achieving Customer Satisfaction
- Daily Operating Controls
- The Customer Retention Cycle
- Facilities Loading
- Assessing your management style
- The principles of effective leadership
- Managing work urgency and importance across the business
- Managing performance across the team, to increase staff motivation
- Facilities Management
- Managing Quality, Using Six Sigma to drive quality across all departments